Participants in the STAR (Studying Adolescents in Realtime) Study will complete monthly MRI scans, surveys, and interviews that measure levels of stress and mental health over the course of one year. Physical activity, sleep, and social behavior will be passively tracked via smartphone and fitbits.
- Looking for children and teens 11-17 years old with a smartphone
- Track your physical activity and sleep in real time with Fitbits (including heart rate, steps, calories burned, miles traveled, sleep stages, sleep time, and more!)
- Play games and earn bonus money
- Collect saliva samples on a monthly basis to monitor hormonal changes over time
- Answer questions about your life and feelings, both monthly, and in real time (3x/day during 4 out of the 12 months)
- Complete MRI scans to take pictures of your brain!
- Join us for 1 year of monthly 3-hour study visits, earn up to $2078
Interested in Participating?
Have your parent or guardian email or call us at: